We might be bias, but here are our top 5 reasons to live in Peregrine Estate.
We might be bias, but here are our top 5 reasons to live in Peregrine Estate:
- The new community park<br> We’ve previously written about the benefits of being outdoors and Peregrine Park provides a safe, local place. With the playground and sheltered gazebo, it’s a great place to let the kids run around.
- Aspiri Primary School<br> With the state-of-the-art school now open up to year 6, you can safely walk the kids to school. Not only do the kids have the latest in technology, but the school has been carefully planned to allow for a growing capacity of students.
- Upgraded road network<br> Armadale Road is undergoing a huge upgrade! By the end of March, Main Roads are expecting the Wright Road/Armadale Road intersection to be complete. Not only does this make travelling safer, but also quicker to Cockburn Central. Plus there will be the new bridge at Nicholson Road/Armadale Road and a new freeway on-ramp!
- Strong sense of community<br> There’s always something happening in Piara Waters or next door in Harrisdale. From fairs at the schools, social gatherings at Rossiter Pavilion, or picnics at a dog park, there is plenty for you and your family to do.
- The beach and the hills<br> It’s not often that you can be only 15 minutes from the beach and 15 minutes from the hills! With easy access to a great road network, you can spend your weekends swimming at the beach or for a leisurely stroll through the Darling Range.
Want to know more about the above reasons? Get in touch with us on Facebook or by email!