The second stage of Aspiri Primary School is coming along with the complete school being ready for next year.
Construction has quickly progressed on the second stage of Aspiri Primary School!
Already opened are the Kindy and Pre-Primary facilities as part of stage 1, with the remaining years 1-6 opening for the 2019 school year with a capacity of 540 students.
As one of Perth’s newest schools, Aspiri Primary School will feature:
- Five teaching and learning blocks
- Areas designed for specialist classes such as early childhood, visual arts, music and/or physical and health education
- An enclosed, covered assembly/all-purpose area
- A fully equipped canteen
- A library
- An oval with a cricket pitch and basketball/tennis courts.
- State of the art ICT infrastructure that ensures your child can use the latest, cutting-edge technology to best prepare them for the future
The great news for Peregrine Estate residents is that Aspiri Primary School is easily within walking distance!